Dermaroller ZGTS 192 Titanium Stainless steel Seamless Roller
Dermaroller ZGTS 192
|Model No.||ZGTS 192||Type||Dermaroller|
|Theory||Microneedle therapy||Application||Salon, Home, Clinic|
|Needle count||192 needle||Needle materical||Titanium Needle|
|Specification||50*34*24cm/100pcs/10kg||Transport Packege||Carton Box|
The ZGTS titanium derma roller is one of the strongest derma rollers
available on the market. It's needles are made from a titanium
alloy so they are made to last. This derma roller is most suitable
for use on less sensitive and delicate areas. It is ideal for
stretch mark removal and scar reduction treatments on fleshy areas
on the body (like tummy, thighs, etc). The titanium built needles
will ensure many months of skin needling pleasure. It is popular
with those people looking to use a derma roller for skin problems
such as stretch marks and scars. It is suitable for use on all
types of skin and is considered a very effective roller.
1. Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first
2. Short healing time, fast absorption.
3. No permanent damage or injury.
4. No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications.
5. Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients.
6. Almost all skin types can be treated.
Derma roller is used for one of the following skin problems:
1) Scar Removal including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Ageing,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
When using different kind of needle?
The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension
scars and burning scars.
The 2.0mm-size needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles
around the eyes and acne scars.
The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations
on the skin.
The 0.5mm/0.75mm-size needles can help build beautiful &
healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics
How offen to use our derma roller ?
♦ 0.25/0.3mm: Every day or every other day
♦ 0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
♦ 1.0mm: Once a week
♦ 1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks
if used more vigorously.
♦ 2.0mm: Once every five weeks
Delievery: Within 1-3 working days after payment
1. Titanium alloy needles
2. ZGTS 192 needles in total
3. High sealing sterilization packaging
4. PP & ABS were used for Handle and Roller
5. 10 needle length:0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm
Home use /Clinical use / Physician use